CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, is looking for a Senior Functional Expert. The Senior Functional Expert leads the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs. Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Also, acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications. The Senior Functional Expert is responsible for reviewing, modifying and recommending business requirements applied to LiveLink, OBOTrac, and Blue system. This position works closely with technical team to test the solution, record and track technical issues and implement any needed changes. This position provides direct supports to users to gather data on business requirements base on the issues and challenges facing the organization.
Major Duties Responsibilities:
- Provide expert-level overall knowledge for the specific application, and provides implementation and integration guidance for the technical and functional application elements.
- Lead development, review, and maintenance of implementation plans, schedules, and project management documentation.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the integration of certain enterprise applications.
- Provide guidance and support for the organizational transition to the application environment.
- Lead resolution of any performance issues concerning the adoption of the application.
- Implement large scale information technology solutions and with implementing the relevant enterprise applications (such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Novell, etc.) is required.
- Facilitate coordination with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify and elaborate business requirements and required technical capabilities
- Conduct analysis of business processes and identify opportunities to improve and make more efficient
- Prepares detailed requirements and specifications for programs.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate GUI and functionality and validate requirements
- Performs a variety of tasks including system test related tasks
- Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application Engineer, and other technical staff.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- Follow established processes (i.e., SDLC, A&A) and develop required document deliverables (i.e., Design Document)