Location: Glen Allen, VA
Job Type: Contract
Contact Info: Ella Blank - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2414
- Independently participate in requirements documentation, business systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria.
- Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements.
- Translate business needs into high-level technical specifications and design.
- Identify gaps and ensure deployment of solutions.
- Support business-critical systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
- Develop, deploy, and execute test strategies.
- Work with team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, define solutions, implement new tools and process, and provide ongoing support to these teams.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Develop deep understanding of the applications that he/she/they support.
- Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results