Senior IT Business Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Business Analysis and PMO, the Senior IT Business Analyst provides requirement analysis to deliver projects and specifically data platform related projects, within the Information Services Division. Work closely with PM, business stakeholders reporting to CDO and ISD Technology stakeholders to provide business requirement services to deliver projects on time and within budget. This role has a strong data and technology focus to ensure business needs can be met successfully by data solutions developed in-house or by 3rd party vendors.
ISD Business Analysis team is responsible for helping the ISD Technology group translate business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by providing detailed analysis and requirements to enable the delivery of technology solutions.
- Support head to BA & PMO to deliver business projects and initiatives on time and within budget by understanding the business need and responding with necessary business systems and data requirements analysis.
- Take ownership of Data Platform based solution products and services as an SME on data usage within ISD, making product decisions in collaboration with business product managers and owners to meet the project and strategic business objectives.
- Analysis, elicitation, presentation, validation and socialization of requirements to project stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders have a common understanding of the requirements and the goals/objectives of what needs to be delivered to the business.
- Assist head of ISD Delivery Transformation to implement Agile best practices.
- Serve as conduit of information between different teams and have the ability to respond to questions from any stakeholder credibly.
- Perform analysis on existing platforms and databases/sources related to the project to collaborate effectively with architects and technical leads in house and from 3rd parties to collaborate on solution options to meet the business requirements.
- Market data centric experience and or client facing role ideally in financial services
- Strong data analysis sills and understanding how data is sourced, normalized, validated, managed, used, governed and controlled within a data centric organization
- Database design experience would be a huge plus. Specification of data classes and functions, understanding of data lineage, data dictionaries and data catalogues.
- Knowledge of equities and or fixed income instruments
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67143 when responding to this ad.