Please submit resumes to ymatsumoto at divihn dot com or call (224) 704 1721 with any questions.
- Create and support the development, review, and approval of the IT MandA project plan, including services required, dependencies, resourcing and costing
- Review all current and ongoing acquisition and related program documentation and advise on the most effective and efficient IT process approach, options and alternatives
- Provide core MandA lifecycle process, program and playbook tools and related artifacts, support the stand-up and deployment of the agreed processes and tools to fully support Executive Staff, Steering Committee, IMO and Work-Streams throughout the transition phase of the deal(s)
- Participate in key meetings, calls, and emails to determine overall approach, analysis, and decisions
- Provide regular report-out calls, update discussions and recommendations to Staff, Steering Committee and IMO
- MBA or equivalent
- 15 years business/IT experience illustrating increased functional, financial and people responsibility
- Demonstrated Program Management and Project Management abilities for at least two acquisition integration projects of at least $100MM value
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Strong executive presence
- Still must have strong hands-on PM ability and willingness to do so
- Knowledge of MandA Due Diligence lifecycle phase
- Equivalent to IT Director level or above experience and past title
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.