Senior IT Project Manager (M&A)
Global Risk Management Leader
The Senior IT Project Manager role is a key position within M&A Infrastructure Integration team. After a large recent acquisition, you will be driving projects under the overarching program around the technology integrations (network, servers, security, core-infrastructure). To be successful in this role, you must have experience with Merger & Acquisition programs, ability to drive project management responsibilities globally, and experience working in an enterprise environment.
Work with infrastructure, network, security, and systems team members of acquired entities, IT program and project team members and third-party engineers in order to help drive changes and improvements to M&A integration connections.
When conducting this work:
• Track and update project plans and related technical documentation.
• Support project management staff with various tasks such as change management, procurement, scheduling, process improvement, and meeting documentation.
• Drive deliverables to meet project deadlines / milestones.
• Identify, track and manage risk and issues that arise throughout the program while identifying ways to mitigate in support of the plan.
• Engage resources (management, service vendors, business segment leads, etc.) for project assignments.
• Work to be a single point of contact for all project IT vendors/providers as assigned.
• Document weekly status reports including project progress, key milestones, tasks accomplished, etc.
• 7+ years of program/project management experience in global, enterprise environments - focused on working on infrastructure focused projects of medium to high level of complexity (database, networking, virtualization, security, etc.)
• 3+ years of experience supporting M&A integration programs on an enterprise scale
• Extensive hands-on experience in producing detailed project schedules, extrapolating work break down structure, and resource requirements and tracking to schedule.
• Experience developing test plans, test cases, and leading testing efforts.
• Extensive experience in project reporting, including executive level briefing.
• Experience managing risk and inter-dependencies across a global program.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.