Senior IT Project Manager - Experience in Software Development and IT Infrastructure Projects - $120K-$130K
My client is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to work for them in central Austin. They are an extremely well established successful entertainment - multimedia organization who have grown to over 1000 staff in the past 15 years and are embarking on the next phase of growth across the United States.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage a multitude pf projects across both the Development and infrastructure fields and want someone with experience across all areas of IT. They are not fixed on just Agile and want a Senior Project Manager who can work with a multitude of methodologies. You will need to be able to manage a multitude of projects from start to finish and have exposure to managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A MINIMUM of 10 years' experience
- Experience managing a mix of software development and IT infrastructure projects
- Expertise in Agile methods and principles
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable and effective in a very fast paced environment
Company is currently expanding into multiple locations in other major cities. Benefits program includes Medical, Dental, and Vision, along with company paid leave policies, disability, and life policies. This company has generous PTO leave and a flexible work environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration to Chris DeTrinis of feel free to call 5126403525