Sr Recruiter Needed (Remote | KC or STL)
Analysts | American CyberSystems (ACS Group) supports some of the largest, most well-known brands in the country and consistently ranks as a top performer for our clients.
Senior IT Recruiter Job Description
- 5+ years of IT recruiting experience, specifically in the Application Development space.
- Qualify, negotiate rates and extend offers to experienced consultants for temporary, contract, contract to hire, and direct hire professional technical IT roles.
- Source both active and passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, online databases, job boards, employee referrals, etc.
- Maintaining a funnel of qualified candidates is critical to the success of this position and on-going candidate follow-up is required.
- Manage candidates and the process throughout the selection and hire stage.
- Work closely with our internal clients to clearly understand business and technical requirements and communicate progress against our goals and manage expectations appropriately.
- Experience documenting and tracking candidates in a variety of ATSs and CRMs.
- Key recruiting skills, including sourcing, selection, selling and negotiating techniques.
- Balance the management of an organic pipeline with passive sourcing activities.
- Ability to multitask and the flexibility to move quickly with ever changing demands of our clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
About ACS Group:
ACS Group: https://www.acsicorp.com/
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through four operating brands - AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics - each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. and 8th Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA); ClearlyRated® Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2019).
ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. In 2018, NMSDC recognized us as a National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., and an international presence in Canada, India, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Latin America.