Job Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to support and maintain all IT hardware and software; including desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones, peripherals and client software. Provides direct support to office, manufacturing and engineering environments in person, over the phone and via e-mail to local and remote Associates. Participates in the development of IT support processes, tools and documentation for company as a whole.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
1. Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
2. Provides support for client computing hardware and software.
3. Configures and deploys desktops, laptops and related peripherals.
4. Troubleshoots and resolves issues by utilizing Standard Operating Procedures
5. Provides technical leadership/guidance and training to internal Associates.
6. Create internal documentation and self-help articles for Associates.
7. Provides outstanding service to our Associates and always exceed their expectations.
8. Provides support and backup coverage for other local site support teams as needed.
9. Monitors support issues at sites to identify patterns and common issues with the aim of reduce reoccurring incidents and significantly improve the quality of our service.
10. Performs User Admin functions if applicable to your local site.
11. Interfaces effectively with vendors, business leaders and IT staff and management.
12. Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities.
13. Provides after hours support as needed for responsible site(s).
14. Meets/exceeds SLA's and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
15. Leads/assists in the execution of key IT projects.
16. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Associate's degree required. Bachelor's preferred.
3-5 years of experience with an Associate's degree supporting the areas outlined in the technical requirements above. 0-3 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree. Experience supporting manufacturing and engineering companies preferred. Related certifications preferred: MOS, MCTS, A+, and ACMT.
Strong technical knowledge and experience with each of the following technologies is required:
* Direct experience working with Intel-based, Windows server and storage technologies under the direction of Level 3 analysts
* Strong understanding of wired and wireless LAN network concepts, general understanding of WAN concepts
* Vendor Management experience
* Previous experience Sr. or Lead technical support role
* Microsoft Office
* Windows 10
* Imaging desktop and laptops with SCCM
* User and computer object management in Active Directory
* Symantec End Point Protection or similar client-side security software
* Identifying and removing viruses and malware
* Network printers and multi-function devices
* Client-side networking and troubleshooting
* Cisco desk phones and voicemail
* WebEx or similar web conferencing systems
* Troubleshooting and resolving problems remotely
Experience with any of the following is valuable:
* Current Mac hardware and OS X support
* Enterprise iOS device management
* Symantec Management Console
* Engineering Design Tools: CAD, Pro-E, Solidworks, etc
Strong interpersonal skills, communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization and have experience creating polished, comprehensive documentation. Practiced, logical approach to technical problem solving. Capable and willing to adapt to rapid changes. Ability to work from a ticket queue, prioritize well and manage time. Work effectively with local and remote team members. Communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds and levels of technical capability. Positive, customer support- focused attitude.
Other: Ability to travel locally between sites as needed. Infrequent domestic travel, up to 10%.