We are an outsourced IT services company for small to mid-sized businesses in the Jacksonville, FL area. We handle support, consulting, project management, proactive management, and more. We are a growing company that is always on the lookout for energetic and talented professionals to potentially add to our team.
Our Senior IT Support Specialists provide exceptional phone and email support while resolving a variety of technological issues - ranging from an offline printer to company-wide server issues. Our wide range of clientele ensures that no two days are the same while we provide our expertise for all industries.
To our Senior IT Support Specialists we offer:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health, vision, and dental package
- PTO and paid holidays
- Certification and education reimbursement
- Limitless growth potential
- Opportunity to work with an expert, collaborative team
We have a unique approach designed to help our clients get dramatically different results than with our competitors, and we have a culture of taking care of both our customers and employees. Company outings, LAN parties, lunches, paintball and go-kart racing are just some examples of the fun we have as a team. If you value hard work and are dedicated to being the best, then you will fit into this supportive environment.
Skill Sets REQUIRED:
- EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS!!! You must have great customer service skills and a clear ability to communicate to non technical users
- MINIMUM 5 Years IT Support Experience (Sorry, applications with less than 5 years of relevant IT support experience will NOT be considered, this is NOT an entry level position)
- Creative Thinking and ability to think abstractly when solving complicated problems.
- Experience with Managing Firewalls and Network Equipment (i.e. Sonicwall, Cisco, etc.)
- Experience supporting & troubleshooting Windows Servers (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services, etc.)
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Azure environments
- Experience with PowerShell
Think this is perfect for you? Here's how to apply
If interested, please send resume as well as a brief cover letter describing why you feel you're perfect to join our awesome team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year