We are seeking a Senior Informatica Developer to join our team and support our client inSilver Spring, MD.
When responding to this opportunity, please speak to the relevancy of your work experience in your cover letter
Senior Informatica Developer must have at least 10 years of IT work experience in leading, architecting, designing and developing projects using database technologies with Informatica, Oracle and SQL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, implement, and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data Warehouse environment.
- Create ETL design documentation and maintain overall design documents and deliverables.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries.
- Lead Informatica performance tuning tasks.
- Responsible for reviewing and improving the quality of all the team deliverables.
- Assist with Informatica development team's day-to-day operations.
- Implement and maintain the development processes, QC testing and release management.
- Manage day-to-day client interactions and expectations.
- Improve customer relationship to increase customer satisfaction.
- 10 to 12 years of experience in leading, architecting, designing and developing projects using database technologies with Informatica, Oracle and SQL.
- Experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Database Design, Data Migration and SQL Development.
- Experience in Informatica PowerCenter using Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture of large scale multi-applications/systems environments.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Information Management.
- Proven ability to optimize existing Informatica workflows.
- Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies and lifecycles.
- Ability to share knowledge of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence concept with team members and client.
- Ability to analyze, triage, resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Preferred field of study in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Sciences. Master's or equivalent experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- Experience in Healthcare/DOD background preferred
- Solid ability to interface, inspire and motivate at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Mainly sedentary; in an office environment. May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours