Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: McKinney, Tx
Job Type: 6-months contract to hire
We are seeking an Senior Information Security Analyst who will be responsible for assisting with the design, implementation and administration of the Cyber Security program. The Security Analyst provides direction to, design capabilities for, oversight of system integration, and team collaboration regarding information security related assets. The Security Analyst maintains the program which configures, optimizes and verifies the CyberSecurity functions and procedures for the organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an enterprise-wide CyberSecurity program which ensures that the organization’s assets and stakeholders are protected under the appropriate security controls, processes, and procedures.
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for production environments.
- Collaborates with physical security, risk management, business continuity, and the secure operations center (SOC) during joint operations such as incident response (real / test), disaster recovery and business continuity (real / test) scenarios.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Analyze network traffic to identify anomalies and test controls for weakness.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and CyberSecurity requirements.
- Work with technology, security, and compliance teams to implement new safeguards for the company.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to communicate the state of information security, inform of possible risks, and suggest improvements.
- Works with other department leaders, assists with the continual development of loss control and anti-compromise measures to protect general assets, proprietary information and processes.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Establishes effective, collaborative relationships with department heads and process owners so that all personnel are informed regarding security and safety requirements and work together to mitigate compliance risk exposure and participate in corrective action when required.
- Use current programming language and technologies to write automation scripts, perform testing and debugging of system integration routines.
- Train users in implementation or conversion of systems.
- Strong understanding of information security, system networking, computer hacking, and security frameworks, standards, concepts, processes, and activities.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a proven record of building trust and credibility through strong interpersonal skills, communications, and actions.
- Dedication to integrity, producing high quality results, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate clearly with constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Specialized skill set training.
- Management/Leadership experience related to security processes and activities common to banking or large corporate organizations.