Title: Java API Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12+ Months
The API Developer will participate in the design, development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of various REST APIs supporting Ancillary, Shopping and Booking domains, in an Agile environment.
You will also support the APIs developed after they are deployed in production.
What are we looking for? / what experience do you need?
• Bachelor’s Degree, a Master’s degree is preferred
• 3-5 years of software and development experience in Java/J2EE in an Agile environment.
• 2+ years of strong development experience producing REST API's.
• Strong object orientated analysis and design concepts is required.
• Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology is required.
• Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks
• Participation in the design, development, testing, deploying server and UI Screens using Java/J2EE
• Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
• Role would also involve supporting the APIs developed after they are deployed in production.
• Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
• Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing & testing code
• Recent experience leading projects on Spring a plus
• Experience with business rule languages/technology is a plus
• Experience building API's for both external and internal consumption is a must
• The candidate would need to have a strong passion for learning new technologies and keep pace with rapidly evolving development paradigms is a must.
• The candidate would be expected to meet challenging deadlines and thrive in a team setting
Charan V V D
Resource Development Manager
Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100
Email: [email protected]
Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/in/charanvvd