Senior Java Architect / Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for a Senior Java Architect/Developer to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Miami, Fl. We are looking for a Senior Java Architect / Developer to join our team as a consultant to assist with developing and maintaining web applications. The Consultant should have minimum 6+ years of experience and a bachelor's degree in Math/Computers/Sciences. Individual should have excellent troubleshooting skills since the project involves enhancing existing application besides new development. Individual will play a key role in the team from architecture and mentoring other team members. They should be a Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility, responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow within the organization.
- Spring framework - Minimum version of 3.2 and above required. Candidate should have experience using annotations
- Spring webflow, Spring -MVC, Spring security, Spring security oauth 2.0
- Java 5 generics, JSP, Servlets, JSTL
- Source code management - Bitbucket, ability to merge code, approve pull request
- Jira for defect tracking
- Log4j - ability to configure and write log statements. Utilize various logging levels to troubleshoot development issues
- Spring tool suite/eclipse - ability to run/debug the code, change the values on the fly
- Ability to write maven scripts
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with basic usage of oracle sql developer tool.
- Good understanding of how HTTP protocol/Ajax/SSL Certificates
- Recent certifications in Java 8/Spring
- Experience with Selenium IDE tool/scripts. Ability to record/ test using firebug.
- Code analysis tools such as sonarqube
- Bamboo for build management
- Jboss application server
- Experience with OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) API
- Behavior driven development using tools like Jbehave or cucumber
- TDD approach using spring mvc mock
- Basic Unix command skills
- Ability to generate sequence/process flow/UML/activity diagrams
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.