Senior Java Developer (API / Integration)
Our client is a software company in Sandy Springs that focuses on creating innovative solutions for the financial industry. They are looking for a Sr. Java Developer to lead a team in building a new web platform using Java, Spring Boot for microservices, Hibernate and Oracle.
This position is open to senior-level developers who have mentored peers/juniors before and are interested in leading a software team.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 5 - 8+ years of web development experience using Java / J2EE
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using Spring (or similar framework)
- Experience using APIs to integrate with 3rd party systems
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
Preferred Skills (not required):
- Experience using Spring Boot for microservices development
Benefits: Great salary + 15% bonus + $6500 incentive bonus, 4 weeks PTO + 10 sick days, Full health benefits (medical, dental, LTD/STD, etc.), casual dress, flexible work hours (10 am - 4 pm core hours)
Keywords: Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, RESTful, API, JSON, microservices, micro-services, micro services, Hibernate, Agile