SkillStorm is seeking a Senior Java Developer for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC.
Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
- Core Java
- Performance Testing/ Mgt
- Manage offshore resources
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Typically requires 7-10 years of experience.
Required Skills :
Technical expertise in following area:
- Java 1.8/J2EE
- WebServices (SOAP/Rest with Json)
- PL/Sql (Oracle 11g)
- Transaction Management/Distributed Transactions
- Service Oriented/Resource Oriented/ Micro Services Architecture
- Eclipse, Perforce and Git
- Experience working with complex application development or maintenance, Agile or Iterative Waterfall projects.
- Java Design Patterns
- Coherence/ JSR- JCache
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Activiti (Nice to have)
- Mulesoft (Nice to have)
- Drools (Nice to have)