Client is building a team of application developers to work on a 5 + year project migrating their existing applications to modern, open source based development tools and platforms in a mixed public/private cloud. This team will be focused on the new platform, examining the existing applications, designing the new software applications, refactoring code, writing new code, testing, documentation, full SDLC work. The application development team will provide design recommendations to ensure application supports mission objectives.
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex Java applications.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), applying industry best practices and techniques.
- Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
- Create technical specifications for detailed application design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
- Create and maintain user-interface patterns and standards library.
- Work with team members from beginning of product lifecycle through application release.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years Java development experience.
- Strong understanding of WebSphere, Java, Java web applications and Angular (2 plus).
- Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL, Spring Frameworks and database-stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of iBATIS, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, XML and Eclipse plug-in development a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.