We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Work Location: Carrollton, TX
Length of Position: 6 month contract to hire
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
We currently hiring Java Engineers to join our development team in Dallas, Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other development and integration team members to ensure Java technologies are properly developed
- Develop business logic using Java/J2EE technologies
- Support, maintain and make enhancements to web-based applications software
- Be familiar with integrating web services
- Perform problem identification and resolution activities, involving multiple teams necessary to resolve the system problems based on priority
- Update and maintain software and support documentation as needed
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact with customer, business and Support associates to complete numerous ad-hoc tasks
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is required or equivalent experience
- 5-10+ years' experience developing in a widely-used object-oriented programming language preferably Java
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in Java development
- 3+ years experience with front-end UI technologies: Angularjs, HTML5
- Strong experience in deploying web services
- Proficient with Java/J2EE stack development and the following technologies: Web Services, XML, SOAP
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP), design patterns and multi-threading
- Experience with Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework
- Working knowledge and experience troubleshooting Java applications deployed in multi-tiered architecture required
- Experience programming in Java, java Script Web Application and Relational Database(SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience in Windows, Unix and AIX operating systems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player that works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Financial industry background preferred
- Any experience with TFS a plus
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!