Title : Senior Java/Fuse Software Developer
Location : Baltimore MD
Duration : 12+ months
Key Required Skills:
- Java EE, Spring Framework, Red Hat Fuse/Apache Camel, and SOA/Microservice architecture
- The client is seeking a Senior Java/Fuse Software Developer for the Baltimore location.
- The Senior Java/Fuse Software Developer is an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with substantial software engineering experience.
- The candidate will provide hands-on experience with enterprise software development, integration, implementation, test automation, and SOA/Microservice architecture to a cross-functional software development team.
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and the ability to document, communicate, mentor peers, and implement the design patterns they utilize.
- The ideal candidate will have a good foundation with Java, JEE platform, Red Hat Fuse, Apache Camel, Spring Framework, Microservice architecture, REST, DevOps, USDS Plays, and basic SQL/Data Modelling. The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn new innovative technologies, research & author expert recommendations in whitepapers, and overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will play a key role in enhancing modern applications or modernizing legacy applications leveraging cloud computing, DevOps, or Big Data technologies.