The Senior Data Engineer filling this role will join the new Data & Analytics team.
This team is committed to continuous learning and building a diverse & inclusive environment.
Your responsibilities will include architecting, building, and maintaining an ecosystem of event-driven microservices to leverage our data and improve our business intelligence solutions across the broader group.
- 6+ years of hands-on Data Engineering or data-related Software Engineering- Expertise in Java & Spring-
- Expertise in Kafka and event-driven architectures
- Ability and desire to coach less experienced engineers
Other Skills You'll Learn & Use:
- Kafka, Kafka Streams- Microservices, Domain Driven Design- Cloud, Kubernetes
Nice to Have:
- TDD, Pair Programming, SRE, DevOps, Business Intelligence, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Spark Streaming, Airflow, NoSQL, GraphQL
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity. AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Position will be remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions are lifted, position must be on-site.