SkillStorm is seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
Job Description and Essential Functions:
- Senior Java Software Engineer to design, develop, maintain and test software for the ECR team, collaborating with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of application solutions in a dynamic Agile environment.
- Ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications is needed.
- Requires proven track record in Java, J2EE-Spring 5, Java scripting, Angular 5, React, NodeJS, Hibernate, Sprint MVC/Batch, Weblogic, performance tuning, ETL processes, Windows and Linux environments with strong querying and PL/SQL experience in multiple database platforms is preferred: Oracle, SQL Server.
- Hadoop, Exadata experience is desired and Microstrategy/Tableau experience will be a plus.
- 7+ years of Java application programming experience.
- 3+ years technology architecture experience.
- Must have excellent software design, build, test and documentation skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, lead the team through the delivery and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record in project delivery in an Agile environment.
- Performance tuning and database refactoring strategies.
- Must have excellent organization and team skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business and leadership.