ACS Group is seeking qualified candidates for a Lead Consultant - Quality position with a DIRECT client.
Job Title: Lead Consultant - Quality
Job Location: - Malvern, PA
Job Type: Fulltime
Purpose of the role: Overall leadership for the Quality team. Leads team providing guidance, consulting, oversight and monitoring to ensure compliance with Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement. Expertise shall include exposure to Financial Service Industry (BackOffice / Mid-Office) with Master Black Belt or Black Belt Certification, Lean Practitioner
Roles and responsibilities aligned to the Lead Consultant Quality:
- Quality Planning: Plan and implement Quality / Lean certification and related activities to ensure consistent deployment in all areas.
- Quality Deployment: Ensure that the operations is well supported through Process management practices - Quality Control, Assurance, Assessment, generic tools and good practices are deployed
- Process Management:
- -Identify and close gaps in Lean Implementation.
- Provide implementation support for deployment & act as a point of escalation for issue resolution.
- Process Control Verification: Establish process verification methods and establish control measures in the process for stability, consistent deliverables, to minimize & control transaction errors
- Risk Management: Identify process level and engagement level risk by performing process audit and discussion with process owners and delivery leaders / heads. Assess effectiveness of process audit and deployment of Quality Assurance Framework, track implementation of mitigation plans to de-risk the processes.
- Transformation Implementation: Identify high impact projects and work on transformation using Lean approach along with process owners to make improvements in the process and service delivery.
- Change Management: Plan and train resources to support transformation / improvement programs, interact with senior management of the Business unit to ensure trained resources are effectively deployed on new initiatives.
- Benchmarking: Create platform for sharing Lean best practices and implement industry Lean best practices from standards and models in the engagement at vertical level.
- Process Improvement for delivery Efficiency, Effectiveness, Experience & Empathy - Focused efforts to reduce FTE in the engagements/accounts handled through various possibilities - Capacity modelling, Lean deployment, Data analytics, Data Visualization etc.
- Talent Management
- Client Management - Work closely with clients to review the overall process, help the client to define problem & suggest possible solutions.
Bachelor's degree in business, finance
Exposure to driving Quality Practices and Continuous Improvement in Business Process Management (Back Office to Mid Office Space)
At least 12 years of professional experience in Quality function, with overall experience of 15 years+
Certified Master Black Belt or Black Belt from ASQ or equivalent reputed Organization
Thanks & Regards
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)