Seeking Senior Manager Replacement Design for our growing team!
Manages the Company's overall New Construction and Replacement design activities and associated staff in the assigned area(s). Manages projects consistent with the Company's annual and long-term replacement programs and initiatives. Provides strategic oversight of tactical design and engineering work.
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline is required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of experience with gas utilities and/or construction, including field survey and pipeline construction
• A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
• Demonstrated experience in process development and improvement, use of metrics and measures to assess, control and improve processes
• Proven ability to translate identified outcomes into actionable tasks and process
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Federal regulations applicable to field survey and pipeline technologies and pipeline construction and DOT Part 192
• Proven ability to use computer software and applications, including Microsoft Office, to share, retrieve, research and present business information
• Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors, subordinates and peers
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences at all levels, both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to coordinate diverse activities, set timelines, budgets and specifications
• Supervises assigned employees, including hiring, evaluating, training, performance management, compensating, motivating, coaching, and developing goals and procedures to ensure the achievement of goals.
• Prioritizes and coordinates design efforts across business segments and jurisdictions.
• Coordinates design focus and efforts with the Companies Distribution Integrity Management Plan.
• Ensures consistency of designs with the Companies various Accelerated Replacement Programs
• Oversees risk-based analysis to identify targeted replacement activity.
• Manages the process to consistently produce required results within established time frames.
• Ensures projects are created and authorized consistent with Construction area needs, regulatory requirements and within the capital budget.
• Tracks capital expenditures in assigned areas and reports against budget.
• Attends meetings with regulators and other outside agencies to coordinate public space construction projects and to cultivate productive business relationships
• Supports the Company's initiatives in the Construction, Design, Permitting, Reporting and Regulatory areas.
• Participates in the formulation of the strategic direction and operating plans for the area.
• Works with Regulatory Affairs, Construction, Local Jurisdictions and Field Operations personnel to set priorities and budget capital replacement.
• Establishes, enforces and continuously improves systems, policies and processes.