Integer Holdings Corporation (NYSE:ITGR) is one of the largest medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturers in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, vascular and portable medical markets. The company provides innovative, high-quality technologies and manufacturing to Medical Device OEM's to enhance the lives of patients worldwide. In addition, it develops batteries for high-end niche applications in energy, military, and environmental markets. Greatbatch™ Medical, Lake Region Medical™ and Electrochem™ comprise the company's brands. Our Quakertown facility is beginning to transform and grow and we are looking to add an additional Manufacturing Engineer to the team.
Designs, details, and implements process and equipment solutions which improve safety, quality, delivery and cost. Develops tooling, fixtures, and equipment used in manufacturing that optimize productivity, maintainability, and cost. Defines, produces and implements documents including engineering drawings, equipment qualifications, and process instructions. Collaborates with Design/Development Engineers, Team Leaders, Associates and Suppliers to evaluate and influence designs for manufacturability and cost reduction.
The primary purpose of this job is to manage engineering functions. Identify and evaluate procedures and process equipment required to produce a quality product.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
* Develops new and unique approaches to complex problems and advance technology beyond previous company involvement.
* Plans/develops engineering projects concerned with unique or high-profile problems which have important effect on major organization programs.
* Provides management with technical guidance as required.
* Identifies and procures the appropriate process equipment.
* Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of major scope.
* Maintains liaison with individuals and business units within or outside his/her organization with responsibility for acting independently on technical matters pertaining to his/her field.
* Subject matter expert in engineering specialty/application.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in related field. Master's degree strongly preferred.
* Minimum Experience: 7+ years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
* Special Skills: Demonstrated ability to lead team activities. Advanced problem
solving skills. Strong communication, presentation, follow-through, and organizational skills. Ability to effectively work with coworkers and all levels of the organization.
* Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities.