Job Title: SAP Master Data Analyst
Location: NYC (SOHO)
Job Type: Contract to hire
Contact Info: Ella Blank - email@example.com - 201-786-2414 Job Summary:
- Master Data Analyst is an exciting and critical new role that will ultimately help shape the company's ability to support decision-making with accurate, consistent data. This individual will work cross functionally to build and maintain the company's core data going forward.
- For the first 6 month, the Master Data Analyst will work with Director of Enterprise Applications, key supply chain stakeholders (Director of Supply Chain Planning, Head of Supply Chain) and key stakeholders in Production (designers, merchandizers) to build and maintain a comprehensive Item Master.
- As the company is embarking on the ERP implementation, Master Data Analyst will be an integral part of the Supreme implementation team, responsible for data migration, understanding key integration points/entry points for data, in addition to other tasks.
- This role will evolve over time and offers the opportunity to be a key member in a high visibility ERP implementation in addition to eventually being the company's most reliable keeper of data.
Primary Responsibilities and duties:
- Quickly get up to speed on different sources of data (POS, ecommerce engine, purchase order database) and their taxonomy & reporting structures
- Build and maintain item master drawing on data from multiple sources and proposing/adding addition levels of detail and attribution
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business systems, business units and procedures to work effectively across the organization to capture information not residing within data sources
- Work to support data related topics throughout ERP implementation
- Following implementation, maintain, vet, and periodically clean centralized master data
- Track and communicate key metrics for measuring success
- Maintain and protect sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality