Come work for a diverse, employee centric company
who is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer in Portland!
We work in energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment. Our key requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or engineering required or equivalent work experience required.
- P.E. registration is required.
- Eight (8) years of experience in mechanical design, engineering or related field required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio required
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit required.
- Working knowledge of Energy model results analysis required.
- Working knowledge of Total Cost of Ownership and or Life Cycle Cost Analysis required.
- Experience in managing a design team is preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
We offer excellent compensation packages with benefits that are some of the best in the industry. Employee are our asset and we offer great stability for them. Upward mobility is always available for the right candidate as well! Appy today to learn more!