Senior Mulesoft-Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Mulesoft-Java Developer for an opportunity with a client in Charlotte, NC. Our client, a leading financial institution, is seeking software professionals to build/engineer highly-resilient and mission-critical systems that directly impact customer's financial health.
The Mulesoft Java Developer would be joining the development team within the data organization, responsible for managing single version of truth around Core Customer Profile data, Contact, Customer preferences, Customer services, AML/KYC, authentication, Client onboarding, Data rules, Downstream Data Provisioning etc.,
The Data Applications/SORs support individual, small business, wealth, trust and large corporation LOBs to enable 'customer-data' through various real-time and batch services. Applications interact with 200+ bank channels including Online banking, Call center, Banking center, Fraud, Mortgage, Card, Private Bank etc., Dynamic and challenging environment dealing with high transaction volumes of 100+ million calls/day and response times ranging from 50-300 milliseconds, with 'zero' tolerance on defects, data quality issues and system downtime.
Skill Set/Day-to-Day Job Function:
- Enthusiasm and a 'strong desire to learn and grow' within the organization. Passion, Creativity, Innovation for working in a fast paced & result-oriented team environment.
- Forward thinking, understanding the 'why' and retain focus on long-term strategy, application stability, re-usability and flexibility.
- Work with the architects, developers, offshore, business and technology stakeholders in a complex environment across different geographic locations.
- Take ownership of the business outcome and development/delivery
- Ability to evaluate design options and influence others in making technology/design decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor and coach less experienced people in the team.
- Ability to champion pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction.
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to change.
Required Technical Skills:
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE and rest/soap web services development.
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer.
- Extensive development experience in building Restful/SOAP web-services, Service Oriented Architecture.
- Extensive development experience in Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging etc.,
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed Delivery, Message Sequencing, Batch Message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Extensive development experience in various open source frameworks like Apache CXF, Hibernate, Dozer, Spring frameworks, Apache Camel.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-threaded programming and developing applications to support large scale workloads.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with RDBMS platforms (DB2, Oracle), data modelling, complex queries, optimization, scalability considerations and fine tuning.
- Good experience with Web sphere Application Server and MQ Messaging frameworks.
- Experience in production support, trouble-shooting around thread management, server resource optimization,application scalability, splunk, AppDynamics preferred.
- Experience with DB2, Cassandra, MemSQL preferred.
- Good Experience in Unix/Linux Operating systems.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, Engineering (any), or related and 7+ years of experience developing applications in the banking or finance industry.
- Solid understanding of banking/finance industry.
- Experience managing project financials against project goals estimation, forecasting.
- Experience with Agile as well as Waterfall based projects.
- Enthusiasm and strong desire to learn and grow with the organization.
- Creativity, innovation and a passion for working in a fast paced and results oriented team setting.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.