TCI has an immediate need for a Senior Network & Windows Administrator in Louisville, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Our Client is a very fast-growing manufacturing company that has grown their IT department by 250% and looking to add several more roles. The company has 9 locations across 6 states.
The ideal Senior Network & Windows Administrator candidate will have 5+ years managing networks, systems and desktops and can bring new ideas on how to improve processes and efficiencies. If you love a company that has an environment that is laid back, growing and encourages input and values your ideas, please keep reading.
As the Senior Network & Windows Administrator will directly to the Director of IT and will oversee the IT operations of the organization including planning, organizing, and execution of IT infrastructure and service desk projects. Ultimately responsible for datacenters, call center infrastructure, and uptime of systems, network, and end-user operations. In conjunction with the Director of IT, you will also be involved in developing and directing the organizations overall IT strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Maintaining IT infrastructure and proactively monitoring its effectiveness in meeting business needs.
- Install, configure, test, troubleshoot and maintain Network Infrastructure systems, Applications Software, Desktop environment and system management tools.
- Maintain documentation/licenses/inventory for network, systems, software and desktop environments.
- Ensure software and hardware are protected through planning and implementing network security measures.
- Work and negotiate contracts with MSP's, vendors, and consultants.
- Develops standard operating procedures (SOP) for best practices.