ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Configures and deploys wireless infrastructure, firewalls, routers, switches and other hardware.
2. Configures and administers networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
3. Monitors network performance and troubleshoots problem areas as needed.
4. Collaborates with senior network engineers, management and other IT departments to support their projects and initiatives.
5. Creates and maintains documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
6. Analyzes data, voice or video network documentation and assists in communicating to management regarding the current operational status of networks.
7. Provides consultation, project support and guidance to IT Project teams and other departments including but not limited to restaurant network support and rollouts; provides guidance to IT Service Desk team members.
8. Escalates any potential network issues to management and acts with a sense of urgency to restore restaurant connectivity.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
We would like to see candidates who have the following:
- 3+ years' Supporting LAN's, WAN's, TCP/IP and associated networking
- 3+ years' experience with telecommunications systems including VoIP telephony
- Preferred Certifications: Cisco CCNA (INCD1 and INCD2, Juniper JNCIA, Juniper JNCIS, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
- Working knowledge of wide area monitoring and connectivity troubleshooting skills
- Candidates should have experience and the ability to work well with both non-technical and technical teams, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work with little direction in a flexible environment