The Senior Network Architect's primary role is to help design, implement and support solutions in an enterprise network to support systems and applications. The candidate will use their extensive, hands-on experience in designing and building highly available Data Centers to administer FW's, Load Balancers, Routers, Switches and Cluster technologies.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting local and remote portions of the PCI-DSS enterprise financial network.
- Blueprint, theorize and scale InfoSEC-approved DC architecture based on existing best of breed design and emerging trends.
- Management of Campus/Partner connectivity via LL, VPN (IPSEC and SSL) & SDWAN
- SSL/TLS certificate management.
- Application Delivery management via DEV/QA/UAT/Prod support.
- Level 3 technical support for all LAN/WAN related operations and infrastructure.
- Conducting regular security assessments of the enterprise IT environment.
- Participating in design and strategy meetings for assigned IT projects for the enterprise.
- Evaluating existing communications systems, identifying deficiencies and making network performance recommendations.
- Installing and configuring Physical Servers, Host VM's and Data/Voice Communications equipment as needed.
- Responsible for performing off-hours maintenance as required.
- Demonstrable experience in LAN/WAN, MPLS, QOS, multicast and core networking discipline, including advanced routing protocols, BGP and OSPF and IP converged networks.
- Proficient OSI layer 1-7 troubleshooting. Ability to analyze, trace and understand a Packet along a transaction lifecycle end-to-end.
- Circuit, Vendor, Partner relationship and tracking experiencing.
- 5-10 years of experience in an enterprise level Network engineering role; which includes network administration experience with Cisco, Fortinet, F5, Checkpoint, Kubernetes/K8S, Mellanox and other quadrant-defined vendors.
- Working experience with next generation architectures: private/public/hybrid cloud, containers and hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Expert level of knowledge of network domain technologies, platforms and principles, to include: route/switch protocols, WAN/LAN, wireless networking, datacenter, high-availability design, Application Delivery Controller, Web Application Firewall, Domain Name Service and IP management, Cloud Platforms, Denial of Service Protection, Data Analytics and Network Monitoring.
- IPS, DDOS, 802.1X, NAC, Client, AV implementation experience.
- ISO 8583, PCI-DSS, GDPR compliance and standardization.
- Scripting in TCL, Python a, knowledge of VMware ESX, Whitebox Switching/Cumulus Linux, Wireshark/PCAP, ELK, Wazuh, Forticlient.
- F5 LTM, Fortinet Fortigate's, FortiAP's, Mellanox. Cisco MLS platform's, Checkpoint/SPLAT familiarity.
- Fast-paced, and holds a high level of responsibility to ensure timelines are met accordingly.
- Ability to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision to achieve project milestones and deadlines.
- Knows how to escalate appropriately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Rotating On-Call support.
- Light Travel occasionally required.
- CCNP/CCIE/NSE4/NSE7/CISSP preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and/or experience.