Location: Nashville, TN
Type: 6 months contract-to-hire
Compensation: Up to $100-120k /yr based on experience
Travel Required: Less than 75%
People are the key to our collaborative culture. We’re looking for team members who are bright, savvy and able to add a human touch to IT. Are you ready to join a team that values your personal well-being and growth as much as its own?
Seeking a seasoned Network Engineer to join our Nashville, TN team!
• 15 days paid vacation – annually. We want you to get away and escape and relax.
• Health benefits – Offering choices on health, dental, vision, FSA, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage – yes!
• 401(k) plan - Company matches what our professionals put in and we are all striving for a healthy retirement.
• Work-life balance - Those looking to frequently work late nights and weekends should apply elsewhere. We believe in doing awesome stuff and then going home.
• Professional development and training – Company provides opportunities to attend conferences and trainings for career success and advancement.
• Flextime - A regular work week helps everyone to be more productive and successful in all areas of life, so when our professionals need to work above and beyond, flextime is banked.
• Unlimited office snacks and drinks – we don't hold back.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 5+ yrs. experience delivering complex IT solutions as a consultant and acting in a pre-sales capacity at least 25% of the time
• 5+ yrs. experience architecting, engineering, migrating, consolidating and supporting with Cisco networking technologies
• Excellent soft skills (self-motivation, time management, oral communication, written communication, ability to work in a team, problem-solving, strong work ethic, adaptability, interpersonal)
• Certifications: CCNA, CCNP R/S, Aruba ACSA or ACSP
• Experience with various aspects of Networking, including LAN/WAN refresh and migrations, SDWAN implementations, wireless remediation
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to create polished client-facing documentation
Benefits available! (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short/Long-term Disability, PTO, Life)