Peer Solutions Group is hiring a Senior Oracle DBA.
•Provide enterprise-wide technical expertise in ORACLE database administration to the database team, application development teams, data architects, and business data stewards.
*Serve as an Oracle Database Administrator responsible for supporting Oracle database environments
*Plan, coordinate and implement a full range of professional database administration tasks and duties including:
-Database installation, patching and configuration
-Database performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting
-Database backup and recovery
-Data migrations and management.
-Assist in the implementation of Oracle Statewide Standards
-Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing
-Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
-Excellent written/verbal communication and documentation skills
-Able to work independently and deliver high quality results when given a set of requirements
- 2+ years of Experience with Oracle Spatial Required
- Provide support for growing Oracle Spatial needs, including installation, tuning and trouble shooting
- 4+ years of Experience with Oracle 11g , 12c Required
- 4+ years of Working knowledge of DDL, DML, PL/SQL, stored procedures, triggers, views, constraints and cursors Required
- 2+ years of Proficiency with Oracle performance tuning Required
- 2+ years of Proficiency with database backup and recovery using Oracle RMAN Required
- Ability to analyze and design physical databases and their definitions Required
- 3+ years of Experience with Oracle on Solaris Required
- 4+ years of Experience managing databases up to 10+ TB Required
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- 2+ years of Knowledge of EMC and NetApp SAN hardware Required
- 2+ years of Data guard, compression, backup tools Required
- 4+ years of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming experience Required
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT Staffing
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
IT & Technical