We are seeking two PHP developers, these roles can sit remote with the exception of potential travel on site for first week, plus occasional travel in to the office as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience (4 years)
- 4+ years experience with PHP.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Expert understanding of LAMP stack
- Experience integrating with other third-party services using REST APIs
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with automated testing tools a plus
- Experience with profiling tools such as XDebug or Stackify
- Experience as lead developer
- Strong preference to local candidates
These positions do not support Corp to Corp. Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.