• Assist in the build, test and trouble-shoot of power electronic systems and sub-systems (power converters, frequency converters, UPS units) for military, industrial, and commercial markets. Power levels will be three phase AC or DC up to hundreds of kilowatts.
• Assist in both design evaluations and qualification testing of power electronic systems.
• Assist in test and evaluation of design efforts pertaining to power magnetics
• Troubleshoot existing designs to assist in the creation of design improvements for efficiency and surge capabilities.
• Perform analyses of test data and format data for engineering assessment
• Verify designs through empirical testing utilizing the latest laboratory tools and equipment.
• Thoroughly and clearly document and explain test plans and results to peer reviewers and engineering team members.
• Participate in test-to-specification and reliability qualification tests
• Participate in test readiness and data evaluation reviews