Analysts is seeking qualified candidates for a 100% Remote Sr. Power BI Developer role with our direct client. This is a one-year contract with potential for long term extension. Great opportunity with a very stable client!
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should be proficient in cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or related experience.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in Power BI development, administration and implementation.
- Any equivalent education and\or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.