Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Programs & Operations
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Senior Program Analyst, supporting Training and Education Requirements for Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Operations in the Information Environment (OIE) at the Pentagon.
This is an opportunity to join a cutting-edge, dynamic, growing team that will have a direct impact on the Warfighter.
Must currently hold a current DoD Top Secret SCI clearance
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Serve as the Deputy Commandant for Information (DC I) training and education requirements Senior Program Analyst for MAGTF Operations in the Information Environment; provide training and education analysis and requirements expertise in the following areas: cyberspace operations, electronic warfare, spectrum management, communications, command and control, space operations, intelligence operations, information operations, communication strategy, psychological operations, operations security, military deception, special technical operations, and other related areas.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive assessment of OIE related collective Training and Readiness (T&R) requirements to identify T&R manual shortfalls and/or needed updates.
• Provide analysis, prioritization recommendations, and material input to support the development and/or revision of OIE related T&R manuals, PECLs, and doctrine.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive assessment of OIE related training and education programs of instruction (POI) across all Marine Corps schools, and/or non-Marine Corps schools, to which Marines attend for OIE related instruction.
• Provide prioritization recommendations and material input to schools and/or curriculum developer’s at all relevant Marine Corps schools and/or non-Marine Corps schools to enhance OIE related instruction.
• Support exercise design to enhance realism and provide challenging events to stress MAGTF OIE and related formations (e.g., MEF Information Group, Information Command Center, Fires and Effects Coordination Center, Electronic Warfare Support Teams, Defensive Cyber Operations – Internal Defensive Measures Company, PYSOP Company, etc.)
• Develop and maintain a master plan and synchronization calendar for DC I participation in OIE training events and exercises across all three MEFs; provide recommendations to the staff on which events or exercises are high priority for observation and assessment.
• Observe exercises and provide written assessments of training effectiveness, provide lessons learned analysis and training trend analysis; recommend opportunities for improvement.
• Provide administrative coordination and logistical support to the participation of DC I assessment teams in MEF events and exercises.
• Develop and maintain a composition of training best practices across OIE related training events and exercises, including field experimentation and wargaming.
• Support the development of DC I strategic communication products to enhance awareness of DC I’s Advocacy efforts related to training and education development.
• Must possess a TS/SCI Clearance