CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management and Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, seeks a Senior Program Analyst in support of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Energy, Minerals, and Realty Management Group. The work involves development and modernization efforts for a new technology platform to support BLM requirements in the processing, management, and integration of all business aspects pertaining to Energy, Minerals, and Realty Management activities across the BLM.
The Senior Program Analyst will provide insight into current BLM business practices, data workflows, approval processes, and future growth plans and assist BLM and other contract employees with establishing platform and system requirements. Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of spatial and non-spatial technology requirements that meet BLM business needs.
- Assisting BLM leadership with training and support in their quest to be strong business owners of technology products.
- Provide analysis and business process support for existing BLM policies and procedures.
- Support change and risk management activities.
- Operate as an internal business owner of technology requirements through the planning and implementation phases of development.
Government experience, primarily with the BLM of 10 years.
Demonstrated understanding of BLM GIS business practices.
Demonstrated understanding of legacy BLM systems such as LR2000 or ALIS.
Bachelor’s degree in management, information technology, or other related field.
Preferred Experience and Education:
Master’s degree in a related business area from an accredited college/university.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified GIS Professional (GISP)