Job Title: Sr. Program Manager- IT Wireless
Location: Englewood, CO
Type: Direct Hire
- Lead the planning and implementation of the IT Wireless Technology projects
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop full scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
- Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior management, and IT teams
- Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Identify, document, mitigate, resolve risks issues and update program RAID as things change and evolve
- Provide direction and support to Wireless program team and coordinate with IT Wireless Program managers
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
- 7+ years of Program Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with business partners
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
- Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
- Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity and vendor management
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MS Project
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams and with customers
- Ability to translate and communicate a customer's strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery process.
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Formal knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference! IND05