Are you seeking a new and challenging position supporting a complex, mission-critical Program? Leidos is seeking a Sr. Program Manager (Level-3) for our Cybersecurity Certification Support contract at Ft. Meade, MD. The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Managers, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
The Level-3 Program Manager (PM) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Work with all stakeholders to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor’s effort
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
- Review and approve all Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff – both direct and indirect
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff
- Provide input on Contractor performance reviews or Award Term reviews, as appropriate
- Communicate issues and solutions to the broader Government management structure as requested by senior Government leaders
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects. Experience managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity required
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
- Must have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management
- Must have a Program Management Professional (PMP) or FAC-P/PM Senior Level certification
Domain Area(s) Specialized Requirements:
- Must have 5 years of experience in managing large (over $10M) programs with multiple TTOs, subtasks, and fund cites. Must be able to prepare TTO burn rate analysis reports.
- Must have 5 years of experience in GFE management, security oversight, and FAR knowledge
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Space Systems engineering
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in INFOSEC products or systems
- Experience in managing technical advisory services related to Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system requirements development and security design, particularly developing, reviewing, and analyzing technical CDRLs, TSRDs, and IASRDs is desired as well as experience in Space Systems Engineering.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.