Working with our Roseville team this position offers good variety of work in infrastructure and land development. This opportunity will see you involved in
- Collaborate with fellow professionals on a wide range of site development and infrastructure engineering projects
- Direct and oversee field work to evaluate project requirements, opportunities, and constraints
- Leading the planning, design and construction oversight of land/site development related infrastructure projects
- Developing technical reports and proposals
- Providing mentorship and development advice to junior level staff
- Interfacing with clients for planning, design and construction related purposes, providing updates and building positive relationships
- Lead or support technical proposal preparation efforts along with delivering client interviews
- Interact with clients, suppliers, regulators, and stakeholders to help create successful projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of California
- 8 to 15 years of engineering experience, or consulting experience
- Adept at using and/or training junior staff with AutoCAD, Civil 3D and related modelling software
- Experience with public infrastructure and site development projects
- Talented at managing time, handling priorities, and working in fast paced environment
- Ability to excel in a multidisciplinary team environment as well as independently
- Attention to detail and ability to complete diverse assignments
- Effective written and verbal skills
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.