- At least 5-7 Project Management experience required.
- HR IT systems projects and processes knowledge required.
- Entrepreneurial style of project management. High accountability and oversight.
- Must be able to communicate and engage with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain schedule and plan.
- Highly polished individual.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Oversee planning and execution of small to medium sized project(s) in their Business Unit's group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned project(s).
- Ensure project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned project(s).
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned project(s) and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned projects' momentum and progress. Engage and energize the project team(s).
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned project(s).
- Manage one to two vendors providing services to the project(s) ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
- Prepares all project status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
- Actively engage stakeholders of problem project(s) to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
- Provide support to IT BPs in management of project financials, vendor management and procurement.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01041
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE