Senior Project Manager:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a senior level Project Manager. Our client is seeking an individual who will be responsible for managing a project from business case formation through to production implementation. This includes scoping, planning, executing, resourcing and monitoring assigned project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget. The candidate must have strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders, including executives and be able to prepare/present to senior level executives with appropriate level of information/duration.
- Lead and manage projects
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary
- Develop strong partnership with the Business Owner and Vertical Lead to ensure successful delivery of project(s)
- Demonstrate effectively manage the project to scope/schedule/budget and challenge respective stakeholders as needed
- Manage the relationship between technology and the business at the project level
- Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership. Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable
- Develop detailed project plans to manage the end-to-end project activities, interdependencies and execution approach
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success
- Lead and roll out process improvements by working with ePMO and other Project Managers in the PMO
- Mentors/assists junior PM's to learn and gain working knowledge in all areas of project management
- Manage financial delivery and issue management processes, escalating issues and variances to budgets where necessary
- Plan and maintain project financial data monthly
- Build and foster a collaborative working environment among project team members
- Working knowledge of audit and regulatory practices; ensures projects they lead are 100% compliant with company standards.
- Manage multiple integrated complex Enterprise projects simultaneously with no supervision
- Possesses advanced leadership skills in influencing and communication
- Sets priorities under conditions of limited resources and competing demands
- Considers contingencies for the unexpected when planning long term work initiatives
- Drives creative, innovative ways to deliver complex projects
- Able to drive multiple intersecting projects through to success
- Builds credibility, establishes rapport and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization
- Defines and initiates projects, directs Project Managers to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Works to understand big picture and/or piece things together and considers both long/short term impact of work to the whole.
- Can switch from detail to big picture seamlessly
- 10-15 years of experience in large scale change efforts which are comprised of projects, portfolios and/or programs including change management aspects of delivery across multiple geographically disburse teams.
- Experience includes at least 3 years' experience in financial services (Fraud/Risk and Payments Preferred, Core Banking, Transaction Banking and Infrastructure Experience preferred), FinTech and/or fast paced technology environments as well as up to 15+ years related business experience.
- Demonstrates advanced skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, and communication at all levels of the organization (multiple forms), influence, negotiation and conflict resolution. Is seen as a leader within the organization, across Business, IT and at the company.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of plan development and execution, scope planning, schedule management, cost estimating and control, quality planning assurance, organizational planning, project communications, risk identification/ response control and management
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools (multiple methods), resource management practices and organizational change management techniques.
- PMP Certification is highly desired
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.