Senior Project Managers Needed in Denver!
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience estimating, bidding and running projects of at least $20-50+ million in diverse commercial market sectors.
- Direct all construction activities and administrative processes to ensure successful project planning, execution and closure
- Achieve objectives related to conceptual estimating, bidding, buyout, contract administration, scheduling, cost reporting, owner relationships, quality standards, safety, project closeout, project profitability and owner satisfaction
- Lead client and project teams to ensure quality and timely execution of design/build commercial projects from 'concept-to-completion'
- Make a significant contribution with Project Director to preconstruction services including conceptual estimating and bidding projects
- Fulfill project accounting and job cost reporting; monitor and forecast project costs
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or related field required
- 10+ years' project management experience in commercial construction
- Relevant prior experience running projects from conception through to completion of High-Rise, Multifamily/Student Housing, Senior Living, Large Box Industrial and Hospitality.
- Prior conceptual estimating and bidding experience with emphasis in commercial construction is preferred
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Ability to understand and solve complex challenges to present alternative solutions
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint