- Contract-to-Hire, 3 Months
- Buffalo, NY or Wilmington, DE
Scope of Position / Responsibilities
- Seeking a UX/UI solution developer to work closely with UX designers and business stakeholders
- Work closely with designers and follow the standards and industry best practices for advanced UX/UI technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of continuous UX/UI application development experience
- Familiarity with UX/UI application design and development using any of the frameworks such as Bootstrap, React, Foundation, etc.
- Experience developing applications using Angular, CSS, HTML5.
- Familiarity with source control solutions such as Git, SVN or similar
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC environment, utilizing Scrum-based projects and user stories to define & work development tasks and ability to work within a multi-disciplinary development team, including UI/UX designers, front-end developers, and business product owner
- Strong communication skills
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background and drug screenings. Only applicants meeting the above client requirements may be contacted by a Recruiter.