AceInfo is currently seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to support our federal Project in Washington, DC.
As an active participant on a scrum team, the candidate is responsible for all aspects of quality assurance. The candidate must be proficient with automation and testing tools. This role works closely with software engineers, fellow QA engineers, DevOps engineers, and security professionals. Flexibility to work collaboratively and knowledgeably with team members of each area is vital. The candidate documents and works to resolve problems, reports progress on problem resolution, devises improvements to current procedures, and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Extend test scenarios to larger data sets
- Organize test cases designed by individual teams into ordered suites
- Perform manual testing and run automated tests for new features and stories
- Prioritize time-consuming tests, refactor, and run reduced test suites where applicable
- Assist teams in creating reduced test suites that they themselves can run
- Experience with common test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience integrating with CI/CD tools and pipeline (i.e. Jenkins)
- Triage, troubleshoot and document defects
- Black box manual and/or exploratory testing
- Document QA procedures for team
- Follow Agile methodologies
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with JUnit, TestNG, or similar
- RestEasy or similar API automation
- Extensive experience in black box manual and/or exploratory testing
- Extensive experience in testing web applications
- Proven experience developing test plans and test cases from requirements/design
- Ability to document QA procedures for the team
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Extensive experience with functional, system, regression, and integration testing
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and report status
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
IT & Technical