OBXtek is currently is currently accepting resumes for a contingent position supporting the Army’s Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E) organization. Place of performance for the Senior Analyst / Risk Manager will be located at the P2E Headquarters, Fort Belvoir, VA. The start date for this position is TBD, in 1st quarter of 2021.
Below is a list of expectations the candidate must meet for this effort:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Government in developing a risk management framework that would facilitate identification of P2E’s program risk, corrective actions, and mitigation follow-up procedures
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures for managing, assessing, and evaluating the risk management activities.
- Assist with identification of risk owners, development of mitigation plans, steps integration into the IMS and tracking of mitigation steps.
- Facilitate periodic Risk Management Working Groups
- Support the presentation of risks to the Risk Management Control Board (RMCB)
- Assist in identification and management of a Risk tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule
- Assist with the identification, procurement, and implementation of a risk management tool to manage, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)