Senior SAP Basis/HANA Administrator
AIC has an immediate opening for a Senior SAP Basis/HANA Administrator. We have a hybrid SAP system landscape environment with SAP ERP 6.07 on HANA, SAP BW 7.4 and BPC 10.1 on HANA hosted in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and GRC, Data Service and SAP SLT systems operating on premise.
- The Sr. SAP Basis/HANA Administrator is responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of the Basis component of SAP systems across a variety of platforms on premise.
- Will work closely with the SAP HEC customer engagement team for operation and maintenance of systems hosted in the cloud.
- Provides support to the SAP functional IT team as well as business users.
- The role requires production support for worldwide operations on a 24x7 basis.
- They will need to have the ability to effectively communicate with customers to gain insight and develop solutions to meet their business needs.
- The SAP Administrator installs support packs, conducts upgrades, backups/recovery, system refresh and troubleshooting as well as administers databases, conducts failover of production systems, and monitors and ensures performance of the SAP systems.
- The candidate is responsible for administration of SAP HANA system integration within an SAP Landscape.
- Role covers HANA Security, HANA SLT Configuration, Suite on HANA and BW on HANA Migrations, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config, Health Check, and Monitoring.
Job Related Experience and Technical requirements:
- Work closely with the SAP BA's to resolve operational issues and provide operational support
- 4 plus years' experience with HANA administration and security to support ECC6 on HANA and BW+BPC on HANA operations, as well as HANA modeling, SAP HANA certification preferred.
- 4 plus years' experience with SAP ECC6
- 4 plus years' experience with SAP BW and BPC
- 4 plus years interfacing with Oracle (Experience with Oracle database)
- SAP HANA user management and security, roles and privileges
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Analytical modeling and be able to provide HANA Basis support for HANA modeling activity
- SAP system installation and configuration experience for AS ABAP, AS JAVA, Web Dispatcher, Data Service and SLT.
- Proficient with SAP software Provision Manager and SAP Update Manager.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager.
- TMS configuration and transport management for both ABAP objects and HANA database objects
- Experience utilizing OSS for problem resolution and application of OSS notes
- SAP system refresh (homogeneous system copy)
- Understand and experience with SAP system backup, restore, system replication and disaster recovery with both HANA and Oracle database.
- SAP Batch Job experience
- SAP Performance tuning
- SAP GUI
- SAP Archive Objects
- SAP multi language support
- Expertise with SAP Interfaces and third-party software, i.e. Sterling EDI, Esker
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to communicate with global IT teams
- They will perform daily monitoring of batch processes/schedules, assist with the SAP transports, execution and coordination of archiving activities, assist with security administration and profile setup. (role will serve as backup for the SAP Security Administrator)
- Ability to provide off-hour support
- HANA certified in both administration and installation - nice to have
- SAP NetWeaver system administration certification and/or OS/DB migration certification are a plus.