Senior SAP Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for a Senior SAP Project Manager to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Juno Beach, FL. The PM will be responsible for project managing the implementation of large-scale or multiple medium/small-scale information technology SAP solutions within schedule and budget. The role includes acquiring and managing resources, coordinating their efforts, managing issues/risks, communicating with business partners, management of a monthly forecast, paying project related invoices, working with procurement and legal, while successfully managing the project plan/schedule.
- Strong project management skills with both waterfall and agile methodologies (planning, estimating, budget, scheduling, tracking, reporting, resource management, issue/risk management, and change management)
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Attention to detail, highly self-motivated and directed
- Possess excellent communication skills; persuading, encouraging and motivating team members and business partners
- Flexibility during times of change
- Possess an empathy with business partners to provide value in delivery
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise
- Ability to negotiate with an assertive approach
- Ability to work in a team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively
- Working experience with project management tools (i.e. Microsoft Project, Workbench, ASAP, SharePoint)
- Working experience with various accounting, supply chain and human capital processes (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, SRM, SOX Controls, SOD, Financial reporting)
- Understanding of SAP ERP, ECC, SRM, SAP BW. Experience in managing BPC and HANA projects are a plus
- Working knowledge of databases, operating systems and other technologies - specially for very technical projects
- Ability to build and foster customer relations
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Background in SAP implementing SAP solutions including strong business process acumen.
- 7+ years of experience as a project manager in support and development of SAP solutions/ system integrations
- PMI certifications preferred
- College degree in the field of Computer Science, Management information systems and or finance/accounting
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.