LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
This is a Senior-level position for an SAP Security Administrator. This position is responsible for creating and delivering a cohesive security solution across multiple modules of SAP including SuccessFactors applications. Knowledge of SAP best practice role design and GRC user management is required. The candidate should have expertise in HR and Payroll processes and knowledge of multiple SuccessFactors modules like Employee Central (EC), Onboarding, Payroll, Compensation etc. Ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality in both SAP and SuccessFactors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform SAP Security design work, role creation and modifications in various SAP modules including SuccessFactors.
- Utilize and apply best practices based on experience and in consultation with experts.
- Be a hands-on application SAP Security expert and prepare / review project deliverables.
- Provide solutions to advance the Business and set technical priorities, standards and procedures and provide expertise around business processes, application development, project quality, systems validation and training in support of SAP and Success Factors.
- Build and maintain relationships with key users, business personnel, SMEs and project teams.
- Interact closely with Internal Controls and the business to ensure that SAP is secured appropriately
- Responsible for actively participating with management and peers in the mentoring and development of less experienced individuals.
- 8+ years of Experience in SAP Security
- Experience with and able to apply SAP Security best practices with SAP ECC and GRC
- Thorough understanding of the multiple SAP modules and the ability to research & apply leading industry practices
- Self-motivating and be able to plan your own work.
- Ability to work with multicultural and multi-locational team.
- Collaborative and team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in Chemical and Polymers Industries
- SAP Security or SuccessFactors certifications in one or more modules is preferred
- Experience with testing (SIT/UAT), training, knowledge-transfer and deployment
- Experience with and able to apply SAP Security best practices with SAP SCM, GTS, MDG, Fiori, ChaRM and SuccessFactors is preferred
Builds effective teams:
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity:
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston