We have an excellent opportunity for a SQL DBA to join a WI based company! This role will provide production support; supporting an ecommerce app using SQL server behind the scenes.
- Support all areas of the enterprise, ensuring all databases run at optimal performance.
- Ensure that industry-wide security standards are properly implemented.
- Develop and optimize complex T-SQL and PL/SQL code. Design and develop SQL code, ETL processes and SSRS reports based on provided requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in data integration, data movement and database administration preferred.
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: SQL Server 2012-2017 (expert), Oracle 11g and 12c RAC (basic), DB2 LUW 11.1 pureScale (basic).
- Experience with SQL Server replication (transactional, snapshot, SQL and Oracle target).
- Proficient in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching all RDBMS listed above, as well as OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Experience with HA/DR technology for RDBMS mentioned above
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.