Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
The experienced individual codes concepts on data with minimal assistance. The incumbent is relied upon for development of complex SQL logic and as a resource to investigate possible data issues. This role may task the incumbent with the training of SQL Developers and assistance on process improvements as appropriate.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Apply defined business requirements to data using SQL
2. Develop, implement, and execute quality review processes to determine if new concepts meet business requirements and maintain consistent run time in production. Review will also be necessary specific to data ingestions and mappings as required.
3. Partners with Sr. Claims Analysts to test and deploy new content for payment integrity programs
4. Develops Complex SQL queries for post-payment data mining and coordination of benefits
5. Aid in the training and mentorship of fellow SQL Developers
6. Other work and special projects as assigned, including but not limited to, assistance with ETL processes and/or client implementations
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
10. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk and privileged Role.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works independently with limited general supervision to develop somewhat complex SQL algorithms that are utilized by our data mining and coordination of benefits teams. The incumbent will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with moderate complexity, requiring a moderate level of independent judgment within established guidelines.
Note: This job cannot be performed in Colorado.